A multi-generational family enterprise, the Kiely Family of Companies stands on deep roots and a strong shared purpose. Our legacy company, J.F. Kiely Construction Co., was founded on June 16, 1952 by John F. Kiely Sr., just as America set its sights on space exploration and scientific discovery. He believed we could innovatively design and build our way to a better future—a purpose that continues to emanate from and within the Kiely Family of Companies today.
June 16, 1952 John F. Kiely Sr. founded J.F. Kiely Construction Company.
March 16, 1955 Natural Gas to Long Beach Island.
Sept. 15, 1955 J.F. Kiely Construction Company Bores Railroad Tracks.
Purchase of first heavy crane.
26-mile pipeline installed on County Line Road, Lakewood.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. completes 13-mile gas transmission main in Toms River.
First use of infrared machines for asphalt restoration.
First purchase of a dedicated rubber tire trencher.
First horizontal directional drilling river crossing in New Jersey.
Kiely Equipment Company is founded.
First Wheelwash machine is sold.
J.F. Kiely Service Co. is founded.
Kiely Pipeline Integrity is founded.
Kiely Development Co. is founded.
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. of PA is founded.
AAES Engineering is acquired.
AE Stone is acquired.
Eastern Inspection Services is founded.
Water Resources division is founded.
Move to new corporate headquarters, 1 Radar Way.
Barton Construction Corp. is acquired.