September 19, 2022 – As a part of their journey towards carbon neutrality and reducing emissions, the Kiely Family of Companies is proud to welcome its first electric vehicle to its fleet with the purchase of a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning.
The new Ford Lightning joins the enterprises’ iconic blue and yellow fleet, consisting of over 1200 active vehicles and pieces of equipment. The Lightning, which experts are calling ‘the foundation of the electric future’, is the first of many planned electric vehicles in the KIELY fleet portfolio.
John M. Kiely, CEO of the Kiely Family of Companies, states, “Our mission at the Kiely Family of Companies is to leave things better than how we found them. Introducing our first electric vehicle to our fleet is just another example of how we are delivering on this commitment to the communities we serve.”
Along with helping customers achieve sustainability goals with their Green Energy Services offering, the KIELY Family of Companies is also committed to ongoing internal initiatives that reduce carbon emissions and increase efficiencies across the enterprise.
Vehicle Capabilities and Energy Saving Qualities:
- 452/337 horsepower from standard-range battery
- Adjustable power levels to accommodate circuit breakers (20-100 Amps)
- Less Carbon emissions and is 40% less than the gasoline powered F-150 truck
- More affordable and faster model
- EPA estimated range ~240 miles
- Fuel Economy of 68 MPGe (Standard Pickup range from 12 to 70 MPGe)
- City: 76 MPGe, Highway: 61 MPGe, 49 kW-hrs per 100 miles
- You save $1,750 in fuel costs over 5 years
- Annual fuel cost: $950
The Ford F-150 Lightning Charging Station Pro:
- EV Ford Charging Station Pro has an extended range battery, which is available for all lightning models.
- The vehicle charges up to 8 hours (15%-100%)
- Home charging with an 80 AMP Power Output
- The average mile per charging hour is 30 miles.
- Ford Charge Station Pro has a connector that uses industry standard CCSI charge chord. Up to 19.2 kW (240 VAC at 80 AMP).
- Battery capacity 131 kWh (varies)